Monday, October 27, 2008

13 Years Together

This past Saturday marked 13 years since Paul and I went on our first date. 13 YEARS!! I could not have picked a better man to go on a date with and eventually choose to spend the rest of my life with.

We have been doing a lot of work (little things) on the house since we moved in. It has been fun, but exhausting. I am so lucky to have a hubby that is not only a great hubby and father, but a handyman too. There is VERY little we have to hire people to do (although we opted to hire someone to put up our fence because of the time and energy it will consume!!).

What is better than the fact that we have been together for 13 years is that we still WANT to be together!! We still WANT to "hangout" together as much as we can. It is hard living somewhere you really don't know anyone, we don't get to go on any "dates", but the majority of the time (this weekend excluded) we really enjoy hanging out with the kids.

I love you Sweetie!!

No comments: