Friday, October 03, 2008

Boys at Play

We kinda skipped Literacy Night last night (I know we are horrible) for Isaac. We opted to go to the park because it was so BEAUTIFUL out! I took the camera and got some pictures of ALL my boys at play. I think the evening is my favorite time to take pictures outside, such GREAT natural lighting.

Not sure why he is making that face

he made that face after touching the sand on the slide
Caleb and Andrew sliding
Andrew is not big on the feel of sand - GOTTA GET HIM TO THE BEACH!!!

Bryce sliding
Isaac sliding


Bryce and Isaac rolling
ALL my boys
Isaac rolling down the hill
Caleb and Bryce


Not sure what Isaac is thinking about!

REDNECK

Nice seat
Muscle man
Boys will be boys

Andrew LOVED the tire swing and did a great job holding on by himself




HAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!
Bryce, Isaac and Andrew
oops, he fell out
Bryce
Caleb
Isaac and Andrew
Peek-a-boo

No comments: