Monday, October 13, 2008

Early Mornings

It is almost 9 am and I have been up for four hours. Daddy is going out of town this week. He is working half the day at the office and renting a car and driving. We did not want his Jeep parked there all week (because they spray paint outside at the plant all the time) so I took him to work.

Sunday morning I was up at 4:30 am. Andrew has been coughing so bad when he is laying down. He woke up coughing and I got up and laid on the couch with him to make him sit up more. This morning he woke up at 3:30 am. I went in and sat him back up on his pillow and gave him some water. Luckily, that made him stop coughing and got to go back to sleep for a bit before the alarm went off!

Hopefully, Andrew will take a GOOD nap today so I can take a good nap!

No comments: