Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sneaky

I have noticed that when I give AJ cereal for breakfast or cookies or fruit snacks for snack he eats really quickly and is ready to get down. Then for the next several hours, he disappears and reappears with food in his mouth. Yesterday he had Nilla wafers. About an hour later he came out to the living room with a whole Nilla wafer.

He is hiding his food under his seat when he eats. Then he comes in and gets what he wants when he wants it.

Smart, I guess (in a nasty kind of way).

What else is he already being sneaky about? Is he going to be climbing out windows soon? Oh, wait. I have a security system that every door and window are hooked to, so now I will know when my boys try to get sneaky (until they outsmart the security system. OH! I KNOW THEY WILL TRY!!

No comments: