Thursday, March 29, 2007

Side Shot

Okay, okay - here is the side shot everyone has been asking for. Paul took it tonight, so I am 36 weeks and 5 days. It is funny because I feel HUGE, but everyone keeps telling me I am small for almost being to my due date. I get lots of people that say that it is not fair because I look I have a basketball and this is my fourth so I should have gotten big everywhere. They also say that you cannot tell I am pregnant if you are behind me. I don't tend to agree with any of that, but I guess that is because it is me!


It is funny when I sit up from laying back, and my stomach tenses, you can see where he is laying. My stomach goes in on the side, but not in the middle. He is always straight up and down - dead center in the middle of stomach. His head is under my belly, his butt above (that is how it feels with his movements anyway). I have a bruise on the inside of my stomach because his butt is always poking out. It is actually pretty painful!
I can't guarantee there will be anymore pictures posted of the pregnant belly, but there will be lots of pictures post-pregnancy - I promise!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad and I just clicked on View my complete profile. Hmmm #1 we thought the picture gave a really good profile of you. #2 are you really 250 years old? Or just feeling that way. Even I don't feel that old!! Love Mom and Dad