Sunday, March 04, 2007

Our Weekend

We spent the weekend just being a family!! It was nice!! Yesterday we went to Hot Springs so Paul could go look at some kayaks for him and Caleb and Isaac. We went to Garvan Botanical Gardens after looking at the kayaks. As much as I DID NOT want to do all the walking (it is a nice trail, not a rough one), the boys REALLY needed some time outside!

I have really started turning into a homebody!! I guess because I am getting close to the end of the pregnancy, not sleeping and ALWAYS uncomfortable! Since Daddy has spent the majority of the last month out of town, the boys have been cooped up in the house with me! They really enjoyed the walk we had, and as tired as it made me - I did too. Towards the end I started having a couple of contractions - which is why it became the end!!

Today, we had to go to the mall so I could get a few last things for the hospital. I am trying to get my hospital bag packed - just in case! We left too early (the mall opens late on Sunday). We went to The Old Mill while we waited on the mall to open. It is beautiful. I have not been before, but have seen pictures etc. It was used in the opening scenes of Gone With the Wind.

We spent the rest of the day here at home - just relaxing. It was a nice weekend - especially since Daddy was here to spend it with us!!

No comments: