Monday, March 12, 2007

34 Week Check-up

ONLY 6 MORE WEEKS TO GO!!!

I went this morning. I have gained 30 pounds, but the drs are impressed because I am measuring exactly what I should be, so they are not saying much about the excess weight. I know I keep saying I am going to get a picture up, but I have to get Paul home long enough to think about taking one!! I will tell you I have not been able to see my feet in quite a while, and it is increasingly difficult to bend over or to get up from the floor.

I have been getting comments from friends that say I look I grow a lot over night! Believe me, I FEEL like I grow a lot over night! That might be why I am not sleeping! This baby loves to stretch!! I think everytime he stretches, though, he gets longer - and stays longer!! The discomfort of the last month has been amazing! I am still not sleeping. Paul will be glad to be out of town because I won't keep him up!

I go back in two weeks. They will start checking to see if I have dilated at each appointment. He did not say anything about starting weekly visits yet, so we will see when I go next time what they say. The dr asked if I had ever started dilating early. I told him no, but that I had never had contractions early and that I had been having those for a month now (I did not see my normal dr - he was out - so this dr does not know everything that has been going on).

All I have to say is that as soon as it is safe for the baby - I AM READY!!!

No comments: