Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Maternity Leave?

I guess that is a downfall of NOT having an outside job! I would LOVE to have that right now, but my bosses don't offer it!! I am feeling more and more exhausted every day. I am also in more and more discomfort!! I am having a hard time breathing and sleeping less and less every night. I am getting up just about every hour at night to use the bathroom and when I am "sleeping" it is not a deep sleep. I am dreaming a lot, although I don't know what I am dreaming about!!

My pants are not fitting me anymore. Everything slides off my belly every time I move. I don't want to buy any clothes with just a few weeks to go, but in addition to them not fitting, the majority of my clothes are long sleeve and spring sprung early this year and we have been getting in the 80's just about every day. I am just going to suffer through it. I have become a home body, so I am not going out to where I have to "get dressed."

I had my 36 week appointment yesterday. Everything seems fine, still measuring perfect, still hearing a good strong heartbeat. I start going to see the dr weekly now. Of course, Paul will be out of town on Monday, so I will have to go on my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Baby change that attitude! YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT AND CEO OF THE BARTON FOUNDATION!! That means you are the boss! That means they follow YOUR rules and guidelines. If you need a break TAKE IT! If you need cooler clothes go buy a pair of shorts and a cool top. DOn't forget to get yourself a pretty Easter dress!

I love you - Mom