Monday, March 19, 2007

I SLEPT!!!

I only woke up ONE time last night, about 3 am and was only up about 10 minutes!! I got up to potty of course, but right after I got back in bed, Bryce came in. I let him stay last night because his asthma is acting up again and I am so scared after the asthma attack he had before we moved. This attack is allergy induced, though - like his normally are.

Paul got the boys the movie The Little Rascals yesterday. He sat down and watched it with them, and I took a nap on the bed in Andrew's room (I could not exactly find my bed and did not want to clean it off). I think a lot of my discomfort is our bed. We have known our mattress is not that comfortable, but it has apparantly gotten a lot worse since I got pregnant. I laid in that bed for about an hour and a half - and did not change positions once - and did not hurt when I got up. I feel like in my bed I change positions at least every 30 minutes (if you don't believe me ask Paul - I keep him up because of it!).

Even though we did not get a very expensive one for Andrew's room, it is a pillowtop and pretty comfy! Paul asked if I wanted to sleep in there and I would except I would have to walk across the house everytime I got up to potty (I don't use the boys toilet! :) ).

Unfortunately, one night of good sleep does not make up for 2 months of no sleep, but it is a nice start and so far this morning I am feeling pretty good. So, I am going to go get some housework done before my high is gone!!

No comments: