Sunday, March 04, 2007

Baby Excitement

It is so funny watching and listening to the boys. They are SO excited about the baby, and can't wait for his arrival.

Yesterday, Bryce noticed my belly button. It is obviously sticking out now, and I guess he has not seen it. He had the funniest look of disgust on his face when he asked what happened to my belly button. Daddy told him that the baby was pushing it out. He spent the next 5-10 minutes poking at it and giggling about it. He also really enjoyed the fact that he made the baby start kicking like crazy.

The baby is apparantly very territorial!! If anything as much as touches my stomach - he kicks where ever the touch was. Paul was gently rubbing my stomach with his fingertips Friday and apparantly it tickled him. He started going crazy!! Paul did it again yesterday - he went crazy again!!

Then this morning, I was in the bathroom fixing my hair and Caleb came in. "Andrew is getting REALLY big!" He has been commenting on my size a lot lately. "Andrew is hanging over the sink he is so big in your stomach!!"

Isaac likes to have his hand on my stomach all the time. He likes to feel the baby move and his hiccups. It is just sweet to listen to the excitement in all the boys voices when they talk about him and they tell everyone we are fixing to have a baby! Isaac and Bryce LOVE to give "the baby" hugs and kisses ALL THE TIME!!

I hope they ALWAYS feel this excited about him!

No comments: