Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Has He Lost His Mind?

I think he has. I just got back from having lunch with Paul. He said that one of the guys at work wants to take a two day kayak trip. I asked when (knowing what he was going to say).

"In April." he says with puppy dog eyes.
"It is not going to happen!"
More puppy dog eyes.
"I told you this was going to happen. The truck is not even delivering your kayak to the store until April 18th. You are not going on a two day trip when I am due. Not to mention that when you go on these trips your phone does not work. You would come back and there would be a new baby here."
"Good!!" he grins.
"Yeah - it is such hard work for you!"
"It is!"
WHAT?????
"DO NOT tell the person that has to push something that size out of something that size that it is hard work for you!!"
He laughs. Keep laughing - you talk like that you may never GET a kayak much less take it out!!!

I told him that he would get it and would not be able to use it because of the timing! I guess he thought he would figure out a way to go when he got it - but again, IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did he even once mention what he went thro9ugh to change the oil on your car? If not he's a good guy.

Love,Mom