Thursday, March 08, 2007

LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

We are officially unpacked!! I mean - there are NO more boxes in the house. The only thing left to do is the garage which, assuming Paul stays in town, will get done this weekend.

Paul's office finally moved today, so we bought the bookcases that were in Paul's office from the company. I picked them up at lunch and came home and unpacked the boxes of books!! Tuesday I unpacked a couple of boxes of stuff for the walls in the boys rooms. I hung some of it, the bigger stuff I left for Paul.

There were four ER's today (of course the company was moving today - so everyone was going to need them!! I am sure by now Paul is on call, so he could be leaving at any time. Sadly, two of the ER's were here in Arkansas (I say sadly, not because I want him going far away, just unusual to have any here, much less two in one day!). If he is able to stay home this weekend - he and Caleb and Isaac will have a very busy weekend. Paul ordered a kayak for him and a kayak for the boys to "share" and learn how to paddle in. They will be arriving just in time for Paul's birthday so I told him it was a birthday present, but since it is not cheap - there would be some physical labor involved - and I don't mean paddling the kayaks!!

I have made a list of chores for them to get done this weekend. Also, Caleb has been having an attitude problem since he got his own room. We have explained to him that we have not paid for his kayak yet and if he can not grow up and straighten up - he will not get it!! We will see if that will help any! Hopefully - I can use this to my advantage and finish getting the house set up and put back together!!

No comments: