Friday, June 09, 2006

YEAHHHHHHHHH!

We took Isaac to physical therapy yesterday. Since he was only going to be there for an hour, we stayed and waited. Well, I was asking if the way Bryce says blue was normal. At this point, I am not sure what "normal" is because our "normal" is to be in speech!! I have posted before about how people - including the boys doctor - have commented on how well he talks for his age. I was not concerned that he may need speech, I honestly did not know if he should be able to say blue (because of he lu sound in the middle). It is hard to explain what his blue sounds like. You can tell it is blue, it is just funny sounding. Well, they started throwing words at him that the majority of the 2 and 3 year olds they see have problems with (and even some older kids). She said yellow is one that a lot of kids, even those without speech problems have problems with. He nailed it. He got every word they threw at him perfect. The therapist was amazed! She said that Bryce must have gotten all of Isaac's speech abilities.

Third one is a charm right??! I am just excited that it seems I have a child that does not need ANY therapy! YIPPEEEE! Now that I know he can talk - he can quit!!!!

No comments: