Saturday, June 24, 2006

MY CHILDREN ARE AWESOME!

Sorry about the last post, just needed to vent - wait, no I'm not sorry - that is partially what I do this for right? I wanted to add that the kids were great during all of this. They stayed in the house and out of trouble while I was dealing with all of these people! I wanted them in the house, because for one - I knew they would be into everything and I did not want to try to watch the three of them, and talk to people looking, and number 2, although I told them we were selling it, I did not want to know what would happen if we actually DID sell it.

Well, Caleb got upset at first then said that was okay he would rather have a kayak with Daddy. Isaac could care less, but Bryce....Bryce walks out the door as the guy is pulling out of the driveway - with the boat. Bryce starts screaming this horrible, blood-curdling scream. His face was red and tears were flowing like I don't think I have ever seen them flow on him! When he finally caught his breath enough to speak, he screams - for the whole neighborhood, if not city, to hear - "I WANT MY BOAT BACK!!!!!" Nevermind that he has only been on it I think once - maybe twice!!

I picked him up and he cried for quite a while. I kept pointing out that now they had the driveway to play basketball and ride bikes. This did not console him. After a while he calmed down - and then wanted to go play basketball and ride bikes!!

No comments: