Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Something Strange In the Neighborhood

I think we need the ghostbusters, because Bryce must be talking to someone when he is supposed to be taking a nap or something!! I don't where he is getting this stuff all of a sudden! I gave the kids snacks. Isaac said thank you and then Bryce said thank you. THEN.....

"Mommy, you a princess!" Bryce says proudly.

"Yeah, you a beautiful princess!" adds Isaac.

About now I am waiting to find something REALLY bad, or I am waiting for them to ask for something REALLY big! I don't know what is going on, but it is kinda scary!

I will just ride the ride while it is here. Tomorrow I will probably hear "I hate you" all day!!

Like Em said yesterday, it is amazing how fast you can go from the best mom on earth to the worst in a moment of seconds!


IN OTHER NEWS:

For those of you that read this mornings post: as expected, Caleb came home in a great mood, what ever his problem was - he is over it!!

Isaac went to the dr about his cough. Everything sounds and looks great. She thinks it might be a little bit of croup and put him on a steroid and he is back on an inhaler. This is not completly good though, Isaac HATES (with a passion) the inhaler. I guess because Bryce started on it at such a young age, he is just used to it, but when Isaac got home and saw the medicine sitting on the kitchen counter - including the aerochamber - he started crying and said he did not want it. Good thing Daddy is coming home tonight, because it is definently a two person job to give him that. It is so funny though, because with all the other "stuff" he has been on, he has never had a problem with any of them!!

No comments: