Tuesday, June 20, 2006

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY BRYCE!!

































Happy birthday BryBry!! I have so enjoyed watching you grow and change ! You definently keep us on our toes and busy (along with your brothers)!!! I love watching you play and entertain.

It has been fun to see you SOOO into something! I have never seen a little boy get into anything the way you have gotten into firetrucks the last year and a half. Many people comment that they hope that you will grow up to be a fireman, but I have to be honest with you - I would be okay if you didn't! It is a very honorable job, but I am your Mommy and I don't want to see you in danger. What ever you decide to do with your life, your Daddy and I will always be there to support you.

We love you very much! Have a great birthday with all of your new toys!!

No comments: