Monday, June 26, 2006

Isaac's Last Week of School

Isaac is entering his last week of school for the year. He is not very happy about that! He loves school and is not ready to sit at home! I can only hope that he always loves school like this!

Since his school did not open until October, they had to stay through June to make up the days. He will still start back in August, so at least he does not have a long summer! After next school year...(insert crybaby face here) - HE WILL BE IN KINDERGARTEN!!!

Now most of you are probably saying "that is a little over a year away, what is your problem?" Let me tell you - it goes by fast. It seems like Caleb was just starting Pre-K, and now....entering 2ND GRADE!!! I feel like I am going to close my eyes one night and wake up the next morning to get ready for their graduations!!

Sorry - I am having one of those my-kids-are-growing-up-too-fast kinda days!

No comments: