Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Baby Pictures!

Well, I have been going through pictures here lately. I was looking through pictures to get some out to frame, and it just started something!! Of course, we have a ton of printed photos of Caleb and few of Isaac and Bryce. I got a digital camera for Christmas when Isaac was born, so most of the pictures past that are on the computer!

I found so many pictures I had completely forgotten about. There are some really cute ones of Caleb on PePa's farm. Unfortunately, my scanner has quit working, so when I go get a new one, or make over to someones house to borrow one, I will post some old pics that I love!! It seems like so long ago that some of these pictures were taken, yet at the same time seems like it was just yesterday! Wow, the kids sure grow fast - MY BABY IS 3 NOW!!!!

It is amazing! I love being a mother! Even though there are times when I could really use a break, and sure they drive me crazy sometimes, but all and all I love it!! I could not imagine not having kids in my life and really feel so blessed (even if there is not a girl in the picture!!).

No comments: