Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy Anniversary to the Best Husband on Earth

I don't care what anyone says - I absolutely have the best husband in the world!! I spent a night and day in the hospital last week for a sleep study test. On his way home from work the evening I went in, he stopped and got me two boxes of my favorite candy and a card. It was such a sweet gesture for him to think of even though it was not a serious hospital visit.

I love when he does spontaneous things like that, but I love even more that he can show me through his everyday actions that he loves me. He is so sweet and caring and always has my needs ahead of his own. I am so glad that in todays world I was able to find someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with, and at such a young age. It is hard to believe we are going on 11 years together and 8 years of marriage, today!

We have made it through some horrible storms together in that time. As bad as things have been and all the obstacles that we have gone through, I would not change it for the world. I don't think we would be where we are today if we had not gone through what we have. We really had to stick together and depend on each other to get through them, and if you can't do it when things are bad, we would never make it! We are so much stronger as a couple and I have never been more in love with you. It is hard to believe that as in love as we were in the beginning of how relationship is nothing with how much I love you now.

Even though you aren't here for our anniversary - just remember I LOVE YOU!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

No comments: