Sunday, April 19, 2009

Well, I made it about 12 hours before I got pink on her. I did have her wrapped in a pink blanket though! She hates being unswaddled! She made a mess while we were changing her first diaper and the nurse forgot to bring us some more blankets.

They don't put tshirts on the babies here. They put disposable "gowns" on them. They velcro in the back, but don't stay velcroed. So she always had a gown around her face instead of her stomach. So, I put a tshirt on her. Pink and white stripes. The funniest part is, she was screaming when I unwrapped her to change her clothes. I put socks on her and she immediately stopped crying. She was unwrapped later when the nurse came in to check on her and she did not cry! She likes socks, I guess...which won't go well with the shoes I have gotten her!

She looks like a little girl now with all the pink on. Daddy and I are still amazed when we say her and she. You should have seen Daddy's face when she was dressed in all her pink. It HIT him!! He has a little girl! It was also VERY sweet when the dr delivered her and announced that she was indeed a girl. Such pride!





No comments: