Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Bus Drama

Bryce came home crying today because he did not get candy on the bus (Isaac did). I asked if he got in trouble on the bus and he said yes, but could not speak to where he could be understood. I told him to go to his room until he could calm down.

He just came out and said he was ready to tell me what happened. I asked what happened and he said someone told him to yell at the top of his lungs a bad word.

Yes.....we HAVE already been through this!!

I asked what word he said...he said "skit bull"

I can assume what he meant, but just like last time, the fact that he can't repeat the word is proof enough that someone TOLD him to say it.

He is still in trouble though. We have already been through this and he was told not to do something that someone tells him to do if they are not willing to do it themselves.

I am wondering if the two and a half to three hours a day I am saving NOT sitting in lines is worth all the stuff we put up with on the bus!

No comments: