Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Usually, I would not purchase this picture. I didn't think it was a great picture when I first saw it. Then, Caleb changed my mind. He had this conversation with me when he gave them to me and I had to wait all day to laugh (after he went to bed and I was telling Daddy about it).

First, here is the picture:

























He hands me the picture and tells me that we HAVE to buy the pictures. He said it was the BEST picture he had ever had taken and he looked "very mature" in it. He went on and on about how great the picture was and how he smiled the exact way they told him to.

I just agreed with him and said it was a good picture and we would see (trying to hold in the giggles). I put the picture away so I could tell Daddy about it AFTER they went to bed. He got a good laugh to.

I am still not sure what he was aiming for, but he looks like a gangsta or homeboy or something. I don't know, but I SOOOOO love the picture now and I laugh everytime I look at it and think of the conversation, so now...I have to buy them!

No comments: