Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Caleb and his "Funnies" the Last Few Days

Caleb has been on a roll the last week or two with his mouth. Things like saying Papa was in his 60's....which is funny because Papa works out and has lost a lot of weight since he found out he was diabetic....to the first thing out of his mouth when Marmar got here Saturday was "you are white headed". He doesn't think before he speaks! So here are a few of the things that have come out of his mouth the last few days.

When the boys came to the hospital to visit Sunday I was lying in the bed. Caleb commented that I was skinny again (and also said that I was much prettier now than when I was pregnant...thanks DEAR).

This morning I was in the kitchen getting his picture ready (all of the boys HAD to take pictures of their little sister to show off). He patted my stomach and said "I guess you didn't get ALL THE WAY skinny yet."

He sure knows how to make a girl feel good!

As a threat to Caleb to make sure he did not miss the bus while we were at the hospital, I had told him that if he missed the bus I would make MarMar stand out there with him for the rest of the week. Caleb does not like ANYONE to stand outside with him when he is getting on the bus. I told him IF Marmar had to stand outside with him he would get embarrassed for sure because she likes to yell "Huggy huggy kissy kissy have a great day" as kids get on buses for school.

Yesterday morning he was standing outside waiting on his bus. Marmar walked outside (still in her pjs). Caleb walks in the house and says "Papa, you need to go tell your wife to get in the house. I have not missed my bus so she can't be out there!" (pointing his finger in demand the whole time). Papa told him that Marmar would come in before the bus got here, and she did.

While still in the hospital, Mady's foot was hanging out of her blanket. She had had her footprints done and still had some ink on the bottom of her feet. Caleb asked why she had "mixed skin".

No comments: