Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!

Today Paul turns 30!!! I keep giving him a bad time that he is 30 and I am still in my 20's. He just proudly annouces he is the older man chasing a 20 something (which is fine as long as I am the 20 something!!) We won't discuss that I will only be a 20 something for two more months, though.

I was going to take a cake to his office for him, but he is only working half a day. So, I was VERY glad to hear that one of the ladies at work put signs up all over the office that said Happy 30th Birthday Paul. He has had lots of people come and tell him they were working at that plant when he was getting his diapers changed (he is one of the "young ones" up there. I am glad that he is getting teased about it and even more glad that I stay home and he can't do anything like that to me on my birthday!!!

I love you Sweetie, and hope you have a great day!

No comments: