Monday, April 06, 2009

Some Questions You Just Don't Ask....

For fear of the answer you will get.

Some things I am just better off not knowing.

Last night, instead of taking the dog out when he was whining in the middle of the night, Caleb and Isaac chose to ignore him and he peed on their floor. Caleb came out complaining about it this morning and I told him to go put the dog in the fenced in area for the dogs and NOT to let him run around because the gate was open (still broken because the man won't get his booty out here and look at it).

I look out the window to see the dog running towards the gate and Caleb peeing off my patio.

When he came in I gave him some towels and told him to go the mess until I could get the shampooer out and take care of it.

Later, I walk in the bathroom after all the boys had showered and the towels I had given Caleb to clean the pee up with were on the bathroom floor. There were no other towels out.

So, the question I DON'T want to know the answer to.....What did the boys dry off with? Did they use the towel that Caleb cleaned up dog pee with?

See, I told you....somethings you just really don't want an answer to!!

No comments: