Sunday, April 26, 2009

FIrst Trip to the Store with FIVE Kids

We do our grocery shopping early Sunday mornings. Our Walmart is always pretty busy and this is when we have found to be the calmest time on weekends. This morning we did our first grocery shopping trip with five kids.

I can't really take Madeleine's stroller when we got get groceries because it takes up too much of the back of the vehicle. So, we used to buggies. We were quite the train going around corners....a buggy with Mady and Bryce in it, Mommy, two boys, a buggy with Andrew and Daddy. Luckily the boys all did better than they normally do, so it was not that bad of a trip. I think I will try to go back to doing grocery shopping on weekday mornings though when we don't have everyone with me!

We moved Andrew to the back seat of my car. The middle row is two captains seats and a console in between. It is going to be a pain having him in the last row when it is just me and the two kids going any place. He seems to like it back there though - for now.

No comments: