Monday, April 13, 2009

38 Week Appointment

I just got back from my LAST drs appt. ONE WEEK TO GO!!!

Her heart rate was around 145 bpm, and as always she was busy moving around the whole time. I have dialated to a 1 1/2 which is progress from the nowhere I was over a week ago, but not really where I want to be either. She still has not dropped.

The dr said she was not concerned because I have had four kids and never had a problem with induction, but if this was my first baby, she would probably want to wait a little longer to do the induction.

I have been having contractions this morning. Hopefully they are actually doing something!

Either way....I have to be at the hospital at 5 Monday morning....FIVE AM!!!! They were apologizing for it being so early. I told her the sooner I went in and got going the sooner I had her! I doubt much sleep would be gotten that night anyway!

No comments: