Monday, January 05, 2009

Sleep....What is That?

I am not getting any sleep lately! I just cannot get comfortable and I feel as though I have tried everything. My back has been hurting horribly lately, especially when I am lying down. If I wake up on my back in the middle of the night, my back and head hurt. I don't know if the headaches are my sinuses and lying on my back or if she is on a nerve or something. I go to the dr tomorrow and plan on discussing this all with her and see if she has any ideas of things I can try. I use a body pillow already. Yesterday I bought a wedge pillow thinking if I put that under my belly while I was sleeping it would make my back more aligned. Well, Mady did not like the pillow. It apparently pushes my belly in and takes her precious living space. So, she kicked and kicked and kicked until I removed the pillow. Then she instantly calmed down. I am at a loss!

I don't know which way the wives tale goes about how you carry showing the sex of the baby you are having. I also don't know if I look like I am carrying different than I carried with the boys (higher or lower), but I know I am carrying different. By now with the boys I was feeling them moving around high - like reaching into my ribs and I always felt them in different spots. While Mady moves ALL. THE. TIME. now, she stays in the same spot. I always feel her in the same areas. She is very low (always below my belly button) and having her constantly in the same area, kicking the same places over and over gets kind of uncomfortable.

No comments: