Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Greediness or Big Family?

Caleb is really bad about when we are eating he will start asking for seconds before he is half way done with his food. We are constantly reminding him that that is rude and to wait until he has finished eating and see if he REALLY wants more. Then he scarfs down his food as quickly (and messy) as possible. I can't decide if he is being greedy or preparing for being part of a large family.

At this point, if there is enough for seconds, typically he will be the one to get it because the other two don't usually want seconds.

I buy the big boxes of lunch chips. Caleb always takes ALL of whatever flavor he likes out and hides them. When is brothers comment about not being able to find that flavor he either tells them they are all gone or ignores them, but never offers them. Usually when I find what he has hidden, I just put it back in the box and let whoever get them.

Last night I found all of the bags of Fritos hidden. Instead of taking them and putting them back in the box, I just took them and put them away. I was telling Daddy about it and he says "well he is the oldest, if he can figure out to hide them then he deserves to take them."

Can you tell who was the oldest child and who was number three of four? Totally different wave-lengths going on!

No comments: