Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Finally!

Our oh so dependable fence people have FINALLY begun work on putting up the fence we ordered in October! I was having a slow start to my day yesterday, after getting no sleep and not feeling well. Andrew and I were laying in my bed watching tv when I started hearing some wierd noises outside. They never called to let us know they were coming this time (they have told us five or six times a day they would be here and never showed). I quickly got dressed and went outside. They were setting the third post already! Luckily we had flagged it all out back the first time they were supposed to come.

They got all of the wood post set and they got the fencing across the front at the driveway set. They have the back fence to put up and the cross fence. They also have to hang the gate and put in the electric supply for the fence opener.

We have gotten a lot of rain lately. The dogs will be SO happy to get out of their 10x10 (for three dogs) kennel they have been trapped in for over 6 months! Paul finished their dog house inside the shed a couple of weeks ago. We have been locking the big two dogs in the dog house at night so they stay dry. I feel so bad for them and how they have had to live since we moved here, but again, there is a lack of dependable customer service in this area!

No comments: