Tuesday, January 20, 2009

26 Weeks

I just got back from my 26 week drs appt, complete with a grand glucose test! Nothing like getting to go to the dr hungry, get blood drawn, drink sugar wait an hour and get your finger poked!

Mady is doing good, strong heartbeat (155bpm), good measurements. I have been in pretty bad pain the last couple of days but it has not been in my back this time. She is sitting so low that it has been hurting my lower abdomen to where it is hard to stand up straight. I talked to the dr about it, she has told me to try a support belt. I have NEVER had to use one before, but Paul has been telling me to get one and try it. I got one on the way home....we will see!

Of course, since I was at the dr this morning, she was the highest I have ever felt her. Shortly after we left though, I felt her moving down. Just like a kid! You take them to the dr because they have had a fever for a couple of days and they are perfectly fine while you are there!

Oh, I also asked if she normally started seeing her patients every two weeks this early, because I have never started that until 30 weeks (I think I mentioned in this in my last appts post). She said she does start at 24 -25 weeks.

Andrew did great, again. He had to sit in his stroller for over an hour, this after sitting in his high chair until not long before we left, then sitting in his carseat. Basically, he has been "tied down" all morning. He was very patient and sweet!

So, we go back in two weeks, at 28 weeks. Getting closer, but still seems SO far away!

No comments: