Friday, January 02, 2009

Busy Baby

I went from being concerned because I was not feeling Mady very much a few weeks ago (and Paul and I were both feeling the boys by that point in my previous pregnancies). Now we are at the opposite extreme.

I told Daddy last night that I had a feeling I would actually go into labor with her before a scheduled delivery (all of the boys were induced). She does not seem to like her confinement now and she still has quite a bit of growing to do!

She moves all the time now and if feels like she is always stretching out. A couple of nights ago, I am not sure what she was doing but it was hurting BAD! I tried sitting, walking, lying down, changing my position, a hot shower, pushing on her. NOTHING would get her to move.

We are only going into week 24, so she still has lots of time to grow and get stronger. Hopefully she will have some mercy on her Mom!!!

No comments: