Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mad at Mom

Caleb is going to school mad at me (in tears so mad) because I...

Are you ready for this....

MADE HIM WEAR A COAT (since it IS in the 20s this morning). (insert collective GASP)

He came in from taking his backpack outside and said it wasn't cold. I told him he was wearing a coat anyway.

Caleb has one coat and I guess he suddenly doesn't like it. He had THREE coats, but managed to "lose" two, one that he no longer liked and one that no longer fit him. So, I won't spend the money on a new one for him. He says this one doesn't fit (it does) anymore.

The real problem, he wants a LEATHER coat (and a leather wallet). I told him I will not buy him a leather coat as long as he is losing the coats he has. Coats are not cheap and are not used much down here, so it would be really nice if we could pass them down to one of the other three brothers!

I know, I am just a MEAN MOM!

I wear the badge proudly!!

No comments: