Friday, January 09, 2009

Making of a Christmas Card 2008

We didn't actually send out a card this year, but I did the pictures anyway. I usually get a bigger hit with the making of THE picture, than I do with THE picture itself, so the tradition is that I post them all. I am a little behind, but here they are.

So, I had a few people comment on this picture. Yes, Andrew actually DID turn into a monkey. Really, AJ was not cooperating with us and the whole picture thing, so I gave up and put the monkey in his place. That was great until Andrew realized HIS monkey was there and took it!

The secret to get pictures of these boys (the older three anyway), I have to tell them if they will work with me to get some good pictures, I will take some pictures of them being crazy. Andrew is almost two, there is NO reasoning with him if he doesn't want to do something!

No comments: