Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Isaac's Biography

Isaac asked me Monday to go see him do his biography and I told him parents were not invited. Yesterday he came home with a note saying parents were invited to come. :)

AJ and I went and saw him do his biography. I took a video I will put on later. He did a good job, the only time he messed up was on dates, but he quickly caught and corrected himself. He was asked some questions by his classmates and answered them very well (how did you get to the moon? did you land on pluto - which he actually answered yes to first then looked at me and corrected himself when he saw me shake my head no).

I was impressed with the creativeness of some of the people chosen. I was expecting a lot of presidents. We only saw the kids who had parents there, so we did not even see half the class, but there was Oprah Winfrey, Rosa Parks, Ted Ross, George W Bush, George Washington, Hannah Montana, Neil Armstrong, the first black heart surgeon, Anne Frank and Betsy Ross.

Good job Isaac on your first biography! It only gets worse from here :)

No comments: