Monday, March 31, 2008

Who Needs to Nap?

Other than me!?!?

Andrew would not take a nap yesterday, we put him in bed several times, we rocked him, we bounced him, nothing would put him to sleep. At about six last night he fell asleep. I went and laid him in bed and by 6:30 he was up - and GROUCHY!! I gave him a bottle and laid him back down, he finished the bottle and started beating his door with it - he came out VERY happy!

Fastforward to 10:30 last night (probably because Daddy said something about US going to bed by 9 - since we had to be up at 4 this morning), Andrew was WIRED! I tried everything again, rocking, bouncing, etc. Nothing worked. He just kept looking at us and laughing - an evil laugh I had never heard from him before! He was laying between us in bed - noone touching him, laughing harder than I have EVER heard him laugh. I think he was possessed with something!

He must be like his MarMar - she gets delirious if she doesn't get her sleep. She will giggle at everything! He was doing that. The room was dark and I put him on the floor to see what he would do - he went to the bathroom which is lit up a little from the street light. He sat in there and played - putting trash in the shower for Daddy to find this morning!

We FINALLY put him in his room and shut the door. He talked for a while and finally went to sleep.

It is 3:00 - he has not taken a nap today.

I am scared of what tonight will bring!

No comments: