Tuesday, March 04, 2008

SNOW DAY!!

I woke up this morning and saw that there was SNOW in our yard and it was still coming down pretty strong. I turned on the news and our school district was closed. I was really quite shocked because last year the roads were icy and they did not close school. This year, the roads are just wet - and they close it. I wwatched two stations to make sure it was REALLY closed (last year a student called one station and said it was closed and it wasn't). All of the news stations said we were closed.

I let the boys sleep in as Paul SLOWLY got dressed for work. I was in the kitchen and heard Bryce. I told him to go look out my window and he slowly started that way until he saw white coming down. Before I knew it, he was busting into his brothers room "TIME TO GET UP FOR SNOW!"

I walked in behind him to try and stop him (TOO LATE). They obviously did not understand what Bryce said. Caleb immediately says "Mom I don't feel very good." "Don't worry Caleb you don't have school today." I told them to look out their window "CAN I GO PLAY IN THE SNOW?" Caleb quickly asked.

"Sorry, you don't feel good - you should stay in and work on your author report!"

Amazing how he suddenly feels fine!

Isaac and Bryce were dressed for the arctic in about a minute and a half!

I will post some pics in a while.

No comments: