Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh Yes It IS...And Yes I Did

Something about warm water stimulates his bowels or something!


Let's be realistic here, you are looking at a blog, written by a woman that lives with FIVE GUYS. If THIS is the grossiest I have gotten - you have not even TOUCHED what I deal with. You don't hear...and smell...what I hear and smell. I think you get it.

Now for the story.
It is becoming the norm that if Andrew is left in the bathtub for too long (you are on your own guessing how long "too long" is - it varies) this is what the end result is! Luckily, this time - I only had to get it out of his hand - not his mouth (good thing - Daddy isn't home to save me this time).

Is it REALLY too late for me to leave this dorm room I call my life?

Let's find the good in this...at least he makes sure I HAVE to clean my tub FREQUENTLY!! :)

No comments: