Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Should be a Dr!!

If I didn't have such a weak stomach! Probably would not be good if the dr passed out at the sight of blood!

Andrew went to his appointment this morning. He GAINED almost ONE POUND in two weeks!! HOORAY!!!! And that is with not taking bottles well the last couple of weeks.

The dr was so excited for him. Then I had to burst his bubble and tell him we had something else going on. He asked what and I told him my self-diagnosis (with all my medical experience and all) was that he had the hand, foot and mouth virus. He looked at his hands, smiled and said that was exactly what he had. This morning he had spots in his mouth, but they are still mainly on his hands (he also had some in the "diaper area" that were part of this virus.

I don't know where he gets all of this stuff!!!!

But, on the bright side, HE GAINED ALMOST ONE POUND IN TWO WEEKS!!!

No comments: