Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pictures From Louisiana

Well, I went to get in bed...my sheets were in the washer. So, while I wait on them to dry, here are the pictures from the trip! There isn't many, and no 'coon hat ones, but they will come, I promise!




I heard a comment from an author of a book called "The 10 Year Nap." The book is about a woman who quits her job to stay home with her son. I have not read the book, but the talk with the author on the radio sounded interesting. I will have to find the book.

The quote was "Sometimes a boy must be run like a dog." They were discussing whether this statement was "cruel" or mean. I, the mother of four boys.... the mother of four boys who has been in a hotel room WITH the four boys for a week...MUST AGREE!! You can tell when they have been couped up inside and when they have been freed to run and roam! After we went to the leviee and they got to run out a lot of energy, it made the next day easier! So...cruel (or mean) or not, it is the truth! Sometimes the truth hurts! :)

No comments: