Monday, March 31, 2008

Funny...Embarrassing...Lord, Help Me!!!

I just got this info from Paul, and it is too funny and scarey to not put on here.

Please, remember, he is NINE!

While we were at the plant in Louisiana, one of the guys there took the boys for a tour of the ambulances and firetrucks. While they were with this guy, Caleb asked Fred if their nurse was hot.

The nurse heard him ask.

She walked out to where he was and replies "Well, I think I am."

Caleb RUNS AND HIDES BEHIND FRED'S LEGS!!!

Hopefully, it embarrassed him enough he will stop this! I don't feel like I can take him in public!

And, for the record, he only knew Fred for all of...oh...five minutes before he asked that!

HE IS ONLY NINE?

What am I going to do with this child? And...what am I going to do when I have FOUR of these?

Lord, please give me strength, patience, and the ability to laugh it off.

No comments: