Monday, March 03, 2008

Bryce Says the FUNNIEST Things!

Bryce has really been trying to use some words and sayings that us "big people" frequently use. Here are some of his favorites:

if we are doing something that he does not want us to do (like talking over him to annoy him or repeating what he is saying but changing words with words that rhyme...) he will tell us to quit. If you as why we should quit he will say "because it is very ignnoying to me!"

I have been trying to teach them to "mind their own business." Bryce will get onto someone for something (or copy Daddy or I when we get onto someone) and he will always finish his lecture with "And it IS my business" (which it usually IS NOT his business).

He likes to do the "first of all... and secondly...." although normally he makes no sense.

He keeps saying that Andrew's dirty diapers "stay-ank"

Yesterday, we were in the car. I don't know what Isaac and Bryce were argueing about (who can keep up), but I heard Bryce (try to) end the arguement by saying "no way - because I am cool!" Isaac had no come-back so he quickly says "Daddy is Bryce cool?" Daddy answered that Bryce was "the coolest" and it IMMEDIATELY went to his head! About a minute later Isaac called Bryce a pig. Bryce's immediate response was "naha, if I were a pig I would not be cool and Dad said I was cool!"

No comments: