Wednesday, March 19, 2008

When we put Andrew in the toddler bed, I decided I was going to do his room in a monkey theme since he has proved to be such a monkey. Then, I went to find monkey stuff. YOU CAN'T!! Unless you want a jungle or safari theme, you can find very few monkey things.

So, I did the best I could! One of the reasons I liked the monkey theme idea was because it would really work with the colors that were already in his room. I did not really have to change anything, just added some monkeys to what we had. I would still like to find a blanket or material with cute monkeys (not sock monkeys which is all I can find) on it, but I will just keep looking.

We went this weekend and got a dresser. When we got home with the dresser I started looking for drawer knobs with monkeys. I found one I liked, but they were $13 PER KNOB!! I am NOT spending over $100 on dresser knobs! So, I decided to try and paint them myself. They did not turn out great, but for someone who does not paint or draw, I guess they are okay. Andrew likes to try and pull them off the drawer!


No comments: