Sunday, March 09, 2008

My "Social Circle"

I was thinking about this the other day, and it came back to me earlier today. Last week - in the midst of three drs appointments in three days, I started laughing because I was thinking of how my life has changed in the last ten years. One thing, in particular, was how much my "social circle" has changed.

My social circle these days... WOW - so different, and SO GREAT (most of the time).
My social circle (if you consider it that) these days would be:
Kids
Dr S
church
husband
Dr. V
friends

Yes, sadly - that is probably in order with who I see most! And you notice who IS NOT on that list?

My life revolves around my family, which I LOVE and I am SO grateful that I have a hard working husband that makes it possible for me to stay home and care for my family! It can also be an EXHAUSTING job! The constant dr appointments and every day life of a large family, on top of having to take and pick up Paul to/from work (when he is in town), it is hitting hard lately!

PLEASE don't get me wrong. I would not have it any other way! I am VERY fortunate to have the family and life that I have would not want to change anything (well, maybe get that new car shipped a little quicker :)) - but it has been a pretty crazy couple of months here - and I am ready for SLOW DAY (or week, month).

No comments: