Saturday, March 08, 2008

Picky Eater? (Caution - this is nasty)

Andrew usually eats really well! Sometimes, though, he goes through stages where he is pretty picky. I am not sure if I can call him a picky eater or not though, you tell me....

Last week (I have gone back and forth about whether or not to post this as it is pretty nasty - but I want him to know what he did) I had AJ in the bathtub. I stepped out of the bathroom to tell Caleb to get out of the shower (Daddy was in the bedroom and could see his head). When I came back Andrew is playing happy still. I look down and there is poop in the bathtub. This is the second time in a week he had pooped in the bathtub, so I was getting ready to get him out. I noticed he was chewing on something....then I noticed what...

Mommy started gagging, Daddy had to go pull the POOP out of Andrew's mouth.

That night I had offered him bell pepper from my salad, he spit it out.

How does poop rank higher than bell peppers for flavor?

I am totally grossed out just typing this! UGHHHHH!

No comments: