Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wrong Daddy!

We went grocery shopping this morning (fun! fun!). The boys start school next week, so we had to get back into getting school lunch food. I let Isaac pick out what kind of sandwiches he wanted and he said PB&J. He got the jelly, but Daddy had already gone to the next aisle. Isaac was walking ahead of me, and went to give Daddy the jelly. He had his arm stretched up all the way giving him the jelly, but he was looking down. He kept saying "here daddy, here daddy, here..."

IT WASN'T DADDY!! The man was built the same as Daddy and had on khaki shorts and a blue tshirt and a khaki hat like Daddy, but...it wasn't him! The man started laughing and said "your Daddy must be kinda tall and look like me!" Caleb and I just laughed - I apologized to the man and we went to tell Daddy what happened.

Made for an entertaining day of grocery shopping!

No comments: