Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oh, My Husband!!

The alarm went off at 5 this morning. I never heard it, but I woke up when Paul turned on the bathroom light. Something made me look at his clock, and then at mine. His said 5, mine said 4. Mine is one of those that sets itself, even at time change, etc. So, I get up and go look in the kitchen at the clocks. They ALL say 4. I go in the bathroom and he had his contacts in and the shower started. I told him it was only 4. He says his clock said it was 5. I told him his clock is the only clock in the house that says 5. "Well, that sucks. I am an hour early. Should I go back to bed for an hour?" YES! YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO BED FOR AN HOUR!! I am not getting all the kids up and taking you to the airport an hour early!!

He had an early flight to Canada this morning. He was excited because he FINALLY got to use his passport that he got last year for work. Then he got bumped up to first class the whole way to Canada!! Sounds like his day is starting out pretty good. Let's just hope his short layover is enough time to change planes and they are all on time!!

No comments: