Friday, August 03, 2007

Daddy's First Organized Project

In the newly organized garage!! He never came in and asked "where is..."




This is an antique sewing table that had the bird sitting on it for a long time. It was in Caleb's room with the bird, but is room is so small, I decided that the bird could sit on the dresser and the table could come out. So, it was put in an open spot in the kitchen. I have been wanting somewhere to put the kids coloring stuff, that is not out in the open, because they like to color and draw while I am cooking.

I asked Paul if he would take the sewing machine out (it doesn't work) and put a bottom in it so I could use it to store their stuff. Works PERFECT!! He even went a step further and spray painted the handle that was a brass (in not so good looking shape), black to go with the kitchen!!

He did it without messing the table up at all. So, if in the future I want to put a sewing machine in it and use it as it was originally intended!

I have the most awesome husband on earth!! Thank you Sweetie - it looks GREAT!

No comments: