Saturday, August 18, 2007

A surprise in the wash!

I don't even know what made me open the washer mid-cycle, but I did and this is what I found:

That is right - a DIAPER!!



I know it is kind of hard to see against the white bag, so I highlighted the diaper. This is why I am a die-hard fan of this brand of diapers.

Even after being in the washer, it never broke or came apart!!! This is REALLY amazing to me because it was going through the final rinse when I found it. It had already done the spin cycles, etc., and came out in one piece!

AMAZING!! Heather told me to write the company and I think I might! I am amazed. If I am lucky, maybe they will use the story for advertising in some way and I can get some FREE DIAPERS!!! Okay, probably not, but I can hope!

P.S. This diaper LUCKILY had NEVER been used! I would rather waste a new diaper if one is going to end up in my washer, than have a stinky one end up in there!

No comments: