Sunday, August 19, 2007

Do you know what this is - the answer!

Thanks for the guesses, but I guess I should have put it next to something so you could have a better idea of its size. NOT A TEABAG HOLDER!!

I think this could be one of the best new things for babies. It is called a BUMBO seat (you are right Kelley!!). It is for babies to use when they have good neck control, but before they can sit by themselves. AJ has gotten tired of laying down all the time and I can't always hold him, so this is great. Not to mention, he can sit in the seat and play with toys that he can't easily play with laying down.

AJ LOVES the seat. Here are a few pics of it in use!





And for those of you laughing, I did not arrange for him to blend into the seat - that was the only sleeper he had that was clean! I am NOT color coordinating the baby and the babies furniture!!

No comments: